Welcome to www.ZigiFly.com!
Hi-tech toys store, rc cars models, drones, planes, rc boats and other gadgets.
We are located in Bulgaria, Sofia.
In ZigiFly we sell the newest high-tech toys and models, as well as innovative, logical and entertaining games:
• RC helicopters, drones, airplanes, boats, speedboats, cars, submarines and more.
• Robots, flying balloons, zeppelins, airships
• Games that develop imagination, creativity and logical thinking
• Constructors, puzzles, games, robots
Iskar 55 Str.
Tel: +359 2 9836313; + 359 2 9831601
Tel: +359 898788126 – English, Deutsch, Руский
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in English, German or Russian language.
Our other business:
Repair with ZigiFly – we have a service base for repair of RC toys, electronic toys; spare parts
• We offer spare parts for the toys we sell
• We repair all kinds of toys and models no matter where they were purchased
• We provide warranty and non warranty repair of toys and models
• More information about us and our ability to repair and to make developments at http://www.bushona.com/index-en.html and http://www.pixelgate.eu/English.Home.aspx
If you are in Bulgaria or abroad and need assistance in buying or repair of high-tech toy, contact us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in English, German or Russian language. Please provide a phone number also, and our colleague will call you.
More information about us at http://www.bushona.com/en/.
Our company team consists of 12 people. We have:
– one store in Sofia
– online store: www.zigifly.com
– service for repair of electronics http://www.bushona.com/.
We develop ideas at your request and make ZigiFly discoveries:
• We do our own projects, and develop the ideas on behalf of our clients.
• We assist advertising agencies in their projects related to PR and advertising, cooperate with the Technical University of Sofia, do conceptual designs for companies and individuals.
Projects related to surveillance, security and measurements. Projects supporting initiatives such as: http://www.xprize.org/ and http://www.googlelunarxprize.org/
• We have developed our own radio-controlled platform, a RC car with size 60 cm x 70 cm with a height of 40 cm and a carrying capacity up to 130 kg.
The practical use of the platform: for demonstration purposes, for mounting of rolling advertising module with LCD monitors, cameras and audio sound system, presentation of products in an attractive way in outdoor and indoor spaces, supermarkets, exhibition halls and more.
• Production of balloons, Zeppelins and airships for the purposes of advertising, as well as balloons that carry photographic or other equipment.
• Information about our developments here!